Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Super Fan's Letter to THE Britney Spears

Dear Britney,
It has come to this super fan's attention that over the last few years you have had some trouble with keeping yourself covered up AkA You've showed off your cooter one too many times and this is the last straw. Admittedly your latest video might be the hottest thing you've done, but I guess it just slipped your mind to have a little something on in you hot sauna set up.


I have thought up a few different ideas to help you to remember to put some clothes on.The First idea I've come up with is a "To Do List that you check in the morning. It would go like so " 1. Shower 2. PUT ON CLOTHES(INCLUDING UNDERWEAR" and then add in whatever you fabulous pop stars do throughout the day.

The second idea is a little more drastic but it might just be crazy enough to vote. THE SHOCK COLLAR. I mean, just think of it. You get a cute collar in pink, get it all bedazzled and you'll have the hottest new accessory in town. It would look hot and would shock you as you leave the house while missing a crucial piece of clothing(I.e shoes on the long drives so that you don't get stuck going into a grimy gas station bathroom barefoot)


Now don't get me wrong. I'm all for "if you got it flaunt it," and all of us know you got it, but I can only imagine that your boys have seen more of their mother than needed and that is NOT ok. Just think of the children! And don't think for a minute that your tendency to forget clothes makes me less than three you any less, but southern belle's are supposed to be classy.

<3 always
Your Loyal Fan
Ceecee




No comments: